Make a difference every day by doing your part to save energy and natural resources!
To apply for any open positions, please email resumè and salary requirements to email@example.com. Or, you may mail your resumè and salary requirements to Human Resources, Stitt Energy Systems, Inc., 1301 S. 8th Street, Rogers, AR 72756
Project Manager for Residential Construction
Qualified applicant will be a self starter and possess the following:
- Extensive hands-on experience in residential building including job site management.
- A degree in Construction Management, Building Science or Business Administration.
- Computer skills and experience with business/construction software including Microsoft Project.
- A working knowledge of estimating and take-offs.
- Ability to communicate well with customers and staff.
- A current driver’s license and willingness to travel when necessary.
The duties of this position include scheduling and coordinating all phases of construction to complete the project on schedule and within budget. It includes supervising subcontractors, ensuring quality control in all stages, communicating in a professional manner with homebuyers, managing materials, and maintaining a clean job-site. Salary/Wage: Commensurate with education and experience.