Make a difference every day by doing your part to save energy and natural resources!
To apply for any open positions, please email resumè and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you may mail your resumè and salary requirements to Human Resources, Stitt Energy Systems, Inc., 1301 S. 8th Street, Rogers, AR 72756.
- Extensive hands-on experience in residential building including job site management.
- A degree in Construction Management, Building Science or Business Administration.
- Computer skills and experience with business/construction software including Microsoft Project.
- A working knowledge of estimating and take-offs.
- Ability to communicate well with customers and staff.
- A current driver’s license and willingness to travel when necessary.
- Electrical competence a plus
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in construction management, building science or related field
- Practical experience in residential construction
- Three to five years experience with integrated estimating software, ProEst preferred
- Proficiency in CAD drafting, preferably Soft Plan
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to organize projects and solve problems
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of and commitment to residential energy efficiency and green building